Sorry. But this has to be a depress post.
There are always few days in a month when I become very emotional,
such as today
been crying for a while.
I dont really know why am I still feel this way about us.
Has been 8 months since we broke up,
I learned, I grew, I tried so many new things in the last 8 months
but I still think about you a lot.
I am still wondering about you a lot.
Maybe that is because you never told me how you feel before.
When she came and ask me to give you a surprise
When she post in the group to make you a surprise
When you post on the photos
I cried.
I used to be the one to organise you surprise
I used to be the one who spend all my mind on finding you a perfect present
I used to be the one who is always beside you.
I let you go but you never came back.
You teared my love apart
and I know there is no way back
Happy birthday to you,
I truly hope you can get everything you want.
Maybe I never understand love before
but now I just wish you to be happy
no matter with or without me
No comments:
Post a Comment