Sunday, March 31, 2013

You have the rights to be depress

In every one else's eyes I think I am a happy person,
which I really am.
Most of time I try to think positive,
try to keep the smile on my face,
there are hundred and thousand way to live a life,
so, why choose the depress way?

However, I have to admit that I found out depress is not a way to live our life,
it is a part of live.
Human are born with emotions,
We smile when we are happy and cry when we are sad
This is just natural.

So when we feel sad
why don't we face our true feelings
give us a break from being strong and tough
Have a drink
Maybe cry out loud.
Let the feelings penetrate you thorough,
do it to the extreme
then you will be able to walk away from the native feeling
you will learn how to detach it. 

Today is easter sunday,
a day when Jesus risen from the tomb
washed away our sins,
so we all got saved
but today I found it is very hard to forgive.

You have no idea how many times I have thought of these in last 8 months.
Where did things go wrong...
How...
Why....
If I can I really want to stay away from you,
because I know I could not detach my feeling when you are around.
There is no way back I know,
and I am not stuck anymore,
but feelings can't lie.
Maybe I still love you..
I just need to admit that I still love you
then try to find way to deal with that.

No pain No gain......
Today's mood: Drunk by Ed sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment