Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Changes

Changes can be good or bad,
no one knows what is behind them.
Might be a lot of effort,
Might be a lot of pain.
some turns out better
some turns out worse

What hurts the most,
 is the one you loved just changed without give you any warning
not a single notification
Things we used to do
persons we used to be
places we used to go
He forgets

The chubby boy
who used to say I love you I wanna be with you together forever to me
who used to hung me when I need him
who used to joke around with me all the time
who used to fight with me a lot

Were gone forever.
As the chubby body gets slimmer
your chubby heart and mind gets slimmer as well
and I dont really know you anymore.
This is it.
R.I.P
My love

No comments:

Post a Comment