Saturday, March 30, 2013

Today is a good day

30th of March
 middle of Easter long weekend
beautiful sunny weather
beautiful mood
Cause I am going home=D

 Come back home was a very sudden decision
No plans, no signs
One day last week I just suddenly felt tired
Tired from Uni
Tired from social
Tired from only sleep for three hours every single day
I wanna take a rest.
I wanna escape.
So I decided to go home.
This is where I could recharge myself,
Home sweet home.

 I don't think the me in last year would ever make the same decision
I was blind but now I see.
now I see who are the ones that will always put me first,
now I see who are the ones that will give me shelter when I get hurt,
now I see who are the ones that are the most important to me.
They are my families and I love them more than everything.

I used to think that we could become families,
but I was too naive and that journey was hundred times harder than I thought
We lost faith
We lost hope
 We lost each other in this big big world
I think I loved you, and I realise love is let you go and see if you come back
I know you won't and I doubt I will.

On the plane I watched a movie called The Silver Linings Playbook and I absolutely love it. When you trying to chase something that was gone forever,
please remember to look back
and you might found what you looking for has been here all the time.
 This is such a random post haha
But today is a good day
I love parallelism LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment